Jana Sena Party (JSP) Chief Pawan Kalyan releases his party manifesto for the Elections 2019 on Wednesday. JSP is all set to make its electoral debut with the 17th LS polls. The manifesto rains sops for all sections of Indian society. The key takeaways are as follows.
- Laptops for all 11th and 12th standard students
- KG(Kinder Garden) to PG (Post Graduation) free education
- Annual investment support of Rs 8,000 for every farmer
- 33% reservation for women in the Parliament
- Free gas cylinders for home makers
- Direct benefit transfer of Rs 2,500-3500 to women’s bank accounts instead of PDS subsidy.
- Increase reservation quota for Backward classes
- Reservations for the Kapu Community through 9th schedule provisions
- Solution in the issue of categorisation of Scheduled Castes
- Implementation of Sachar Committee recommendations for the welfare of Muslims
- Pension for farmers, fishermen, artisans
- 10 lakh health insurance for every family
- Government shelter homes for the elderly
JSP is contesting the polls from Andhra Pradesh in alliance with the left parties and the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). The Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan unveiled development programmes for all three regions of North coastal Andhra, South coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema. Pawan Kalyan has been vehemently campaigning to address farmers’ issues. The JSP chief also vowed to make Andhra Pradesh a model state.