Amarnath Yatris on Sunday left Jammu for the Kashmir Valley, to begin this year’s Amarnath Yatra.
The 45 days long Amarnath Yatra will happen this year between 1st July and 15th August. If you are planning to embark on this holy salvation trip, you need to consider many factors like
- How to reach Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir and Amarnath.
- Accommodations and food arrangements
- Yatra permit and Health Certificate
- Helicopter bookings or alternate transportations
The IRCTC 4 day Amarnath package takes care of all these factors and reduces your stress. Let us take a look at the package in detail:
Outline of the Amarnath Yatra Package
The tour begins on the 20th of July, 2019 from Chennai airport and ends at Chennai airport on 23rd of July, 2019. The first stop is Srinagar via a flight in economy class, moving on to Sonmarg and Neelgarth. The return to Srinagar includes a little sightseeing before catching a Chennai bound flight the next day.
Package cost and inclusions for the Amarnath Yatra
There are only 29 seats available for this package. Group bookings are beneficial, costing INR 35,100/- triple occupancy per person and INR 35,900/- double occupancy per person. The rates drastically increase to INR 43,850 per person for a single occupancy booking (all prices are inclusive of GST). 100% advance payment is required.
The breakdown of inclusions is:
- Return flight tickets in economy class (Chennai-Srinagar-Chennai),
- Comfort class stay at Srinagar and Sonmarg,
- To and fro Helicopter rides (Neelgarth-Panchtarni-Neelgarth),
- Yatri permit
- 3 vegetarian breakfasts and 3 vegetarian dinners,
- Sightseeing and transfers.
Amarnath Yatra Package Itinerary
Chennai – Srinagar – Sonmarg – Neelgrath – Sonmarg – Srinagar – Chennai
Day 1 sets off with departure from Chennai and arrival at Srinagar. Pilgrims are transferred to Sonmarg for dinner and overnight stay.%3